Follow-up on the stories and music you don’t want to forget…
- Why do you want a Radio Bookmark?
- With a push of a button, the Radio Bookmark remembers the stories and music that you were listening to on your public radio station.
- Later, you can review all of your bookmarked stories and music on your personal Radio Bookmark web page
- You can share a link with family and friends.
- How does it work?
- When you push the button, it remembers the precise time of day.
- When you plug it into your PC or Mac, it transfers the bookmarks and locates the story or playlist for that time.
- Then it displays the web page and plays the audio for stories or displays the piece of music and composer or playlist on your personal bookmark page!